Keenesburg’s small town atmosphere has friendly restaurants and shops. From specialty coffee and breakfast, to lunch and dinner, there is something for everyone. Enjoy shopping for antiques and great finds at the shops in town or hang out at the Park with the kids!
If you want to venture out of town, Keenesburg is just minutes from the Wild Animal Sanctuary and fishing at Banner Lakes State Wild Life Area.
Keenesburg is full of history and a friendly place to relax and enjoy family. If you are here in August you can catch the South East Weld County Jr Fair and Rodeo. The parade starts early!
- 15 minutes from the Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 10 minutes from Banner Lakes State Wildlife Area
- 38 minutes from Jackson Lake State Park
- 23 minutes from Brighton, CO – recreation center, movie theater, shopping
- 18 minutes away from Ft. Lupton – recreation center, Ft. Vasquez
- 40 minutes from downtown Denver